• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 6 - Kenya v Pakistan

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
lol........I think they will win by 80 or so runs. 124 is too much for the beginning of the tournament win for PAk IMO. They are generally slow starters
C'mon man, it's very much likely that Pakistan could recover here and post a total of around 275ish

And then bowling Kenya out for around 150ish is not out of the question.

Howe_zat

Audio File
They've recovered pretty well now. Still on course for ~250, depending on what happens when Kenya's spinners come on. Realistically they only need 200 or so to defend, Kenya won't chase much against Pakistan's bowling.

smash84

The Tiger King
C'mon man, it's very much likely that Pakistan could recover here and post a total of around 275ish

And then bowling Kenya out for around 150ish is not out of the question.
yes but given their batting it is equally likely that they can collapse somewhere in the middle like they did in the beginning.

275 looks good on this wicket. If they can get there then winning by 124 runs is a possibility

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Off topic, but do any of you know whether cricinfo has a resource-light version because my browser keeps crashing when I try to open it? It's the videos that are doing it. Or any other website that provides ball-by-ball updates?

morgieb

Pakistan's been pretty poor here. Especially because Kenya just got their arses handed to them.

salman85

International Debutant
I think cricinfo is the only ball by ball update provider.Not sure though.

And has Laxman really never played a world cup? :-O

morgieb

Off topic, but do any of you know whether cricinfo has a resource-light version because my browser keeps crashing when I try to open it? It's the videos that are doing it. Or any other website that provides ball-by-ball updates?
Why does it crash?

Does the same to me, but my RAM (ATM) is heaps ****.

vcs

And has Laxman really never played a world cup? :shocked:
And Dinesh Mongia has played a WC final. Dinesh ****ing Mongia!! :@

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
yes but given their batting it is equally likely that they can collapse somewhere in the middle like they did in the beginning.

275 looks good on this wicket. If they can get there then winning by 124 runs is a possibility
Yes, but this is Kenya bowling and not India :p:ph34r:

morgieb

And has Laxman really never played a world cup? :-O
Was never a one day player, so it's probably understandable. Still a farce that Mongia got picked ahead of in 2003.

vcs

Why does it crash?

Does the same to me, but my RAM (ATM) is heaps ****.
No clue, I use Firefox on Ubuntu. Earlier it used to crash only on the pages with the videos embedded on them, so I stopped clicking on the Ashes articles or the ESPN Legends of Cricket pages. Now it invariably crashes soon after I open the main page or a live scorecard even though they don't have embedded videos. Wish there was some way to disable all the media and other **** getting loaded and just keep the text. :(

Xuhaib

International Coach
Pakistan's been pretty poor here. Especially because Kenya just got their arses handed to them.
typical Pakistan start for a big tourney either they will gradually improve or just fall apart lets see where this one goes.