• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 6 - Kenya v Pakistan

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not sure what to make of Seren Waters. Looked hopeless against Shoaib Akhtar, but he's just played two very nice shots off Razzaq.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Good stuff Pakistan.One down.8 to Go. :clap:

Now Turbinator will get his wish.This is going to be a 124 plus run win for Pakistan.Maybe even 200.

Shoaib to get a 6 wickets tonight.
I need it to be between 124 and 141. :(

I need Kenya to bat well here now.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
36 wides. Unbelievable.
One more wide to the boundary and Extras gets his half century.
And think how many extra balls Pakistan have got to face as well.
Good god almighty. 37 wides.
Forty-three bloody extras! An utter joke. No way Kenya are going to get anywhere near this total, only question is if they can improve on their score against the Kiwis.
Pathetic. They had them at around 14/2 after 8 overs as well, I have no clue how they completely lost the plot after that.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
I'm glad that the Pakistani bowlers were getting tips from Wasim, especially Wahab on how to bowl the in-swinger to the right-hander