• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW I need your help

Howe_zat

Audio File
Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
World Cup 2011: Kweek being held under investigation | Cricket News | ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 | ESPN Cricinfo

CW poster Kweek is currently being held under investigation in Hambantota after local bookmakers reported "suspicious prediction patterns" being made on the forum.

The Netherlands poster, 7,708 posts, is currently aiding police with their enquires after predictions were thought to have been suspiciously accurate.

Kweek was not available for comment.

More to follow.
:lol:

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
World Cup 2011: Kweek being held under investigation | Cricket News | ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 | ESPN Cricinfo

CW poster Kweek is currently being held under investigation in Hambantota after local bookmakers reported "suspicious prediction patterns" being made on the forum.

The Netherlands poster, 7,708 posts, is currently aiding police with their enquires after predictions were thought to have been suspiciously accurate.

More to follow.
:laugh:

Blaze 18

Banned

More to follow.
:laugh:

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
So tempted to go with West Indies at the moment, especially since most people, if not all, in my pool will be predicting an SA win. It's my chance to go one up and take the lead, but then again I don't know if it's worth the risk so early on in the tournament.

Decisions, decisions...

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
1) England vs Netherlands
England to win by 6 wickets or 55 runs
2) Kenya vs Pakistan
Pakistan to win by 8 wickets or 200 runs
3) South Africa vs West Indies
South Africa to win by 5 wickets or 30 runs
Went with this exact prediction for tomorrow's game, it's certainly worth a shot. Don't disappoint me buddy.