• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 5 - England v Netherlands

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Woodster

International Captain
Very tame ending for Cooper, just seemed to be getting a little stuck. Now maybe a procession of wickets ? At this point I'd suggest we'll be chasing around 200, should RTD bat through I may re-assess.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Zuiderant must have one of the all-time worst ODI records in the modern era. A batting average of 25.71 is decent, but not when combined with a strike rate of 59.11.

I thought all these associate players have massively inflated records from playing each other? Besides RTD of course, he gun.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That's the funniest moment of the World Cup.

Unless you're an England fan.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha looks like someone forgot to turn off the stump mic there. ****ing hell Rav.

Anderson!!!:laugh:

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!z

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

That's one of the funniest things that could possibly happen.

Last edited:

Woodster

International Captain
:lol:

Oh really?
Ha ha, that was a poor piece of communication between KP and Anderson, it may been that neither of them would have been able to get there in the end, but you'd have thought one of them would have had a go!

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Zuiderant must have one of the all-time worst ODI records in the modern era. A batting average of 25.71 is decent, but not when combined with a strike rate of 59.11.

I thought all these associate players have massively inflated records from playing each other? Besides RTD of course, he gun.
Zuiderent has played in three World Cups already, thus played mainly against full members.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator

grr, stupid forum and double posts.

Javed Omar also says hello.

Last edited: