• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 5 - England v Netherlands

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If this was Australia bowling now there would be 50 blokes on here saying it's the end of days.

Loving how England supporters are just so accepting of it.

salman85

International Debutant
I wanted to see more of Barresi.Depressing.

Tight call though,but it was on the line TBF.Swann will have his fun now.

stumpski

International Captain
Gone. Tight, yeah, but there didn't seem to be any part of the boot behind the line, it was always just on.

As Nass said, lazy batting. Needless waste of a wicket.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
He's given it.

No way it was sure that he was out when the bails were "fully dislodged".

Very tight one though,could have gone either way.

Woodster

International Captain
If this was Australia bowling now there would be 50 blokes on here saying it's the end of days.

Loving how England supporters are just so accepting of it.
Don't think England will be too perturbed by this start, I know I'm not. Holland batted reasonably well, rode their luck on occasions, our tactic seems to bang it in back of a length. Not sure it's necessarily the right way to go, but will be interesting with the pace now off the ball with Colly and Swann on.

Hope RTD goes well though, not too well mind.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Don't think England will be too perturbed by this start, I know I'm not. Holland batted reasonably well, rode their luck on occasions, our tactic seems to bang it in back of a length. Not sure it's necessarily the right way to go, but will be interesting with the pace now off the ball with Colly and Swann on.

Yeah, this. Add that to the pancake wicket and the Netharlands' having much better batting than bowling. Not much to worry about for England.

stumpski

International Captain

Yeah and I know net RR can be important, but I want us to have something to chase, not a sub-100 target. As it is I don't think we'll have to get much more than 150.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
come on guys, we've got them under pressure finally with their two best bats being new at the crease. colly I think you should have a go at them.

strauss ftw

Woodster

International Captain
Played that Swann over better there the Dutch, managing to rotate the strike more effectively with five singles coming off it. Just 13 runs coming off the last five overs with these slower bowlers just strangling them slightly. As we know big partnership this for Holland.