• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 4 - Australia v Zimbabwe

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pup11

International Coach
Did Ponting really say that? I find that a bit hard to believe, he does speak his mind but I wouldn't expect him to say something like this.

Sehwag...well I could totally see that.

z
ICC have flushed out all the minnows from the next worldcup, someone asked Ponting his view on this and he said it was the right move as he felt the minnows can't be learning a lot by getting hammered by better teams on a global stage, not sure what's really wrong with that.

salman85

International Debutant
I think it's slipping away from Zimbabwe.

Had they taken a wicket when Watson and Haddin were on the backfoot,then it would have become interesting.Now Haddin and Watson are almost set,and they're going to attack.

Hello 300.

Jayzamann

International Regular
Hahah they're just waiting for any mention of 'infobar' to cram some ads in.

tbh if I were a network director, I'd be a vindictive bastard by nature as well.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I think it's slipping away from Zimbabwe.

Had they taken a wicket when Watson and Haddin were on the backfoot,then it would have become interesting.Now Haddin and Watson are almost set,and they're going to attack.

Hello 300.
Probably 320+ I'd say.

pup11

International Coach
This is pretty poor approach from us in this game, against Zimbabwe we might get away with batting of this kind, but against better teams we just have to make the most of the new ball and the powerplays.

Jayzamann

International Regular
idk guys I'll put it out there and say that most of the scoring is leg-side by virtue of the amount of leg-side deliveries.

Crazy be I.

salman85

International Debutant
Refreshing to see Haddin bring out the cap.

Hate batsman who wear the helmet during the whole innings.Pussies.

Long Live King Viv.

Sylvester

State Captain
Geez these guys have no idea against the spinners, luckily Zimbabwe didn't play their 5 spinners which they have before.