• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 4 - Australia v Zimbabwe

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Not sure, but to me it seems Watson and Haddin are struggling a bit with the full and straight stuff. Maybe it's not just Kenya.

Spark

Global Moderator
Watson is a fairly limited player starting against spin. Doesn't get out, but doesn't have a great deal of shots, and isn't a worker.

Haddin is currently in a block-slog phase.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Lol @ Price giving the batsmen an earful when he was opening the bowling. That was cool viewing.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Michael: "Someone should tell Ponting that Australia are currently scoring at the same rate as Canada did the other day. So if Canada should be ejected from the World Cup (as Ponting has said), then logically so should Australia!!" Ouch!
Did Ponting really say that? I find that a bit hard to believe, he does speak his mind but I wouldn't expect him to say something like this.

Sehwag...well I could totally see that.

z

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Also, you know you're a nerd, have no life, and addicted to cricket when, even on a tournament I'll forget the day after it's over and don't particularly care about, I have cricket chat up on one monitor, cricinfo up on the other, and you're watching Willow.tv on the TV in the room.

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
Sigh. Leg stump balls going for dots. Half volleys going for dots.

Christ this is horrid. How can two players be so shocking at scoring off balls on leg stump?

Nice to see the running has improved, too :dry:

Last edited:

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
The run rate is going to get even more exciting when Ponting and Clarke come in and stabilise the innings by slowing the scoring rate.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Did Ponting really say that? I find that a bit hard to believe, he does speak his mind but I wouldn't expect him to say something like this.

Sehwag...well I could totally see that.

z
Except Canada were seven down.

Price bowling so well.

Jayzamann

International Regular
Just as Chappelli goes to talk up that infobar, the enormous ads shrink it down to the corner. Amazing.

Apparently there's a cricket game going on as well.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Game plan for the rest of the sides against Aus seems pretty simple then. Also helps if the tracks are as awful as this.

Jayzamann

International Regular
Haddin fortuitous when we really couldn't care less whether he gets out or not.

Can so see Tait or someone leaking 30 runs by themselves in the first 10 overs. Feeling so pessimistic right now.

Stapel

International Regular
Well well, I do think the Aussies are not a top 4 team these days, but even keeping their mediocrity in mind, this is relatively dire...

And as I type, two consecutive boundaries..... mehhhhhhhh!