• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 4 - Australia v Zimbabwe

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jayzamann

International Regular
It just looks like zero effort has gone into the design. The typeface is boring and looks like it was tacked on in three seconds before being printed.

"Oh, what about a southern cross on the front as well?"

"Yeah, the boguns totally love that"

Hah spin already.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Lamb's out injured/sick, and for whatever reason they've decided that playing Shingi is the best option. I don't think he's among the best 25 cricketers or so available to Zimbabwe. Dire call. Could've at least strengthened the batting ffs.
And he's not even going to open the bowling ffs.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
For all talk of Australia's downfall, I think they have pretty dangerous bowling attack!

Where's Ryan Harris, btw?

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
For all talk of Australia's downfall, I think they have pretty dangerous bowling attack!

ah yes there's no doubt it's the most dangerous attack in the world cup...but who is in more danger, our opponents or australia itself?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Expected tbh. And he's a handy batsman imo.
He's just flat out crap IMO. If they wanted to play another quick they should've gone with Rainsford (:wub:). Would've had Meth in the squad ahead of Shingi too personally.

Last edited:

salman85

International Debutant
I like what Zimbabwe are doing.Bring in spin from the word go,and the spinner gives the ball air,inviting the Batsman to go after him.

Good thinking.Atleast they've got a plan.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
He's just flat out crap IMO. If they wanted to play another quick they should've got with Rainsford (:wub:). Would've had Meth in the squad ahead of Shingi too personally.
Rainsford is gorgeous, that's why. :)

Man Taibu is fired up. Loving life.