• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 4 - Australia v Zimbabwe

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

salman85

International Debutant
I guess so. But Flintoff's throw was actually in an Ashes decider. So, hard to tell.

Anyway, I really really do enjoy this match! Good to see a decent contest at the WC!
Totally.The first good match of the tournament.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Zim have done well here, They just lack some firepower to get a few wickets early on, could be a an awkward side to beat with so many slow bowlers on these pitches though. Definitely a side you have to respect or they could pull off a shock.

salman85

International Debutant
It's still early,but Zimbabwe do have the potential to do an Ireland.Hopefully not on Pakistan.

Spark

Global Moderator
Man, loving all these singles to long on. It's just so fascinating :dry:

EDIT: And rank half trackers hit to the bowler.

Last edited:

Teja.

Global Moderator
Oz to score 238. Twatto to bowl one of the greatest spells of all-time(7-18) and bowl Zim out for 88.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Haven't seen Shingi bowl, or field. I'm guessing sanity has prevailed and he's not actually playing. If he's playing and still hasn't bowled it's even more hilarious, mind, but I'm pretty sure Chakabva is playing contrary to what cricinfo says which is good news. :)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Haven't seen Shingi bowl, or field. I'm guessing sanity has prevailed and he's not actually playing. If he's playing and still hasn't bowled it's even more hilarious, mind, but I'm pretty sure Chakabva is playing contrary to what cricinfo says which is good news. :)
Cricinfo has Chakabva as playing...

Jayzamann

International Regular
cricinfo said:
This is the 31st out of 41 matches that Australia have taken it after 40 overs.
That alludes to Australia taking it before 40 overs ten times, before you consider matches completed without taking the powerplay.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Seriously White. 18 off 30 in a power play for a designated hitter?

The man has lost any semblance of form. It's embarrassing. Typically Victorian. Offers nothing when the nation needs him. Dire.

Last edited: