• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 4 - Australia v Zimbabwe

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spark

Global Moderator
Pretty unlucky tbh. You don't expect to get a direct hit from deep midwicket aiming at almost one stump. Amazing throw.

Spark

Global Moderator
On his heels badly though. Gotta run that first one hard Punter. Don't go mouthing off at anyone when the other bloke beats you when you have a two metre headstart.

salman85

International Debutant
This looks interesting.If Zimbabwe can restrict Australia below 250, it could be a good match.

I don't know how good Zimbabwe's batting is though.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
For those in Australia, turn on Q and A on ABC to see this One Nation clown. It's comedy gold.

Spark

Global Moderator
For those in Australia, turn on Q and A on ABC to see this One Nation clown. It's comedy gold.
I watched for five minutes. Turned off. Would rather have bowel surgery whilst conscious.

A shame. Joyce and Flannery on the panel would've made for good discussion.

What is White doing? Reverse sweeping now?

Stapel

International Regular
This beats Flintoff at the Oval by miiiiiiiiiiiiiiles tbh.
I guess so. But Flintoff's throw was actually in an Ashes decider. So, hard to tell.

Anyway, I really really do enjoy this match! Good to see a decent contest at the WC!

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Apart from being a firecracker in the field (and most likely in bed also, let's face it), Taibu pretty much reviewed those LBWs himself. What a guy.