• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Highest Visitor Numbers in 2 years

James

Cricket Web Owner
I thought everyone would like to know that we achieved our highest visitor numbers in two years yesterday. Just missing out on breaking the overall record since records began by 19 visitors.

Thanks everyone!

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
*Logs off CW on all the other computers at the local library*

But well done anyways, how do the visitor numbers stack up with the numbers we were getting at the start of the last world cup for instance?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How many of them are family members of posters just watching what's going on? :ph34r:

salman85

International Debutant
The best Cricket Forum in the world :D

When it comes to sports,the internet is dominated by football forums,but cricketweb is awesome :drunk:

a big :kiss:to everyone here,even though you don't share my opinion on how divine Imran Khan is :tabletalk

P.S. Pakistan FTW :ph34r:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The quality of discussions on this forum is very good. Kudos to all.

smash84

The Tiger King
a big :kiss:to everyone here,even though you don't share my opinion on how divine Imran Khan is :tabletalk

P.S. Pakistan FTW :ph34r:
Dude you are at least a tier below me on the list of Imran fanboys.........although I think we are still not at the level of one of the ATGs of this forum Bhupinder Singh :)

Bun

Banned
Kudos. CW I think is still anglo aussie centric, and is perhaps one of the few remaining bastions which have held fort against a subcontinent invasion on the net. Not sure whether it is a good or bad thing. The book review section for me is it's best feature. Some of the reviews are just plain brilliant. (I think one week back or so it got featured in cricinfo too)

salman85

International Debutant
Dude you are at least a tier below me on the list of Imran fanboys.........although I think we are still not at the level of one of the ATGs of this forum Bhupinder Singh :)
What's Bhupinder Singh's Username?

I don't recall seeing a guy with that username here.Or has he stopped posting?