• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Highest Visitor Numbers in 2 years

archie mac

International Coach
Kudos. CW I think is still anglo aussie centric, and is perhaps one of the few remaining bastions which have held fort against a subcontinent invasion on the net. Not sure whether it is a good or bad thing. The book review section for me is it's best feature. Some of the reviews are just plain brilliant. (I think one week back or so it got featured in cricinfo too)
One of the most inteligent posters on CW:cool::ph34r:

smash84

The Tiger King
What's Bhupinder Singh's Username?

I don't recall seeing a guy with that username here.Or has he stopped posting?
he has been banned for good............u can do a search on bhupinder.......u will get his posts......they are worth reading :)

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Two years ago might have been my thousand-post-a-week phase, so I'm sure that was attracting talent from all over the world to see my pearls of wisdom.....

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Kudos. CW I think is still anglo aussie centric, and is perhaps one of the few remaining bastions which have held fort against a subcontinent invasion on the net. Not sure whether it is a good or bad thing. The book review section for me is it's best feature. Some of the reviews are just plain brilliant. (I think one week back or so it got featured in cricinfo too)
Well I don't know if I'd use the term 'holding the fort' but I think the overall point is a good one in that you want enough of representation from every country to make debates worthwhile. It's like living in New York City or London instead of Tokyo.

It's nice to have that type of diversity. I hope it continues.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Two years ago might have been my thousand-post-a-week phase, so I'm sure that was attracting talent from all over the world to see my pearls of wisdom.....
Nah that was about four years ago wasn't it....it was around the time of the 06-07 Alleged Ashes