• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indias Opening batting partnership in the world cup

slippy888

International Captain
Strange decison why go with the 2 right handed batsman, i would prefer Gambir opening with tendulkar or shewag. Its harder for the bowlers to adjust when its a righty and lefty combo at the crease. :dry:

kingjulian

U19 12th Man
As the tournament progresses, i think Sehwag will get dropped for Raina.

I have my suspicions about Sehwag's fitness.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That's not "dropped" though, just replaced due to injury.

He looked okay vs. Australia tbf, but maybe you are right.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Think Gambhir knows his role at no.3 and is comfortable in it. Also I think this should be in the Indian Discussion thread.

Blaze 18

Banned
After today's innings I don't see how you can possibly push Sehwag down the order. Tendulkar has to open, obviously.