• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 3 - Sri Lanka v Canada

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

James

Cricket Web Owner
Sri Lanka v Canada
Sun Feb 20

Mahinda Rajapaksha International Cricket Stadium, Sooriyawewa, Hambantota
09:00 GMT | 14:30 local
20:00 EST | 19:30 CST | 17:00 WST

Sri Lanka Squad

Kumar Sangakkara (captain/keeper), Mahela Jayawardene, Tillakaratne Dilshan, Dilhara Fernando, Rangana Herath, Chamara Kapugedera, Nuwan Kulasekara, Lasith Malinga, Angelo Mathews, Ajantha Mendis, Muttiah Muralitharan, Thisara Perera, Thilan Samaraweera, Chamara Silva, Upul Tharanga

Canada Squad

Ashish Bagai (captain/keeper), Rizwan Cheema, Harvir Baidwan, Balaji Rao, John Davison, Parth Desai, Tyson Gordon, Ruvindu Gunasekera, Jimmy Hansra, Khurram Chohan, Nitish Kumar, Henry Osinde, Hiral Patel, Zubin Surkari, Karl Whatham, Hamza Tariq

Himannv

International Coach
Hope we bat first and score some big runs here. Few of our batsmen need a bit of form.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I love watching Sri Lanka verses minnows and this should be no exception. If SL bat first I bet Canada don't make half the total or if Canada bat first, I think SL will win within 25 overs.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
My only interest in this game is to see John Davison play again. He might only play a good knock every 10-15 games, but it is worth waiting for. Fair effort for Davison to still be playing at 40 years of age (if only for Canada). It felt like he was in the twilight of his career eight years ago, and yet he is still kicking about.

gvenkat

State Captain
I love watching Sri Lanka verses minnows and this should be no exception. If SL bat first I bet Canada don't make half the total or if Canada bat first, I think SL will win within 25 overs.
Sri Lanka will get Medieval on Canada.. :laugh:

Blaze 18

Banned
Give Sri Lanka twenty overs and five wickets and they'll still better whatever Canada come up with. Canada are basically a one-man army, and I have a feeling Rizwan Cheema is going to get out in single digits.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Always find it slightly disturbing when someone younger than you is playing international cricket.
Yeah I never quite forgave Mohammed Amir for being the first Test cricketer to be younger than me. I understand it's a very personal problem to have with a cricketer though.

Still found a way to keep him out. :ph34r: