• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup Preview from CW

Howe_zat

Audio File
The more I think about it, the more I think Bangladesh going out in the group stage would be a shocker.

Angi

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
We all pegged Canada as probably the worst team in the tournament, and see what happened: almost laid one into England!

If the initial signs are anything to go by, this should be far better than WI 2007.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
I had a laugh at this part;
A lot will also depend on Jason Krezja, Cameron White and Steven Smith to shoulder the spin burden on slow, subcontinental conditions.
White hasn't bowled a single over in an ODI since the England tour of 2009. I worry at how much his bowling must have regressed since he has become 100% focused on batting.

Very nice article though.