• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 1 - India v Bangladesh

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cruxdude

International Debutant
Woohoo!! Time for action. Can't help but feel how time has flown, seems like just yesterday we played Bangladesh in WI.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tipping the Bangas here.

Tamim and Shakib to dominate :ph34r:

Looking forward to this finally starting, though no doubt in three weeks' time I'll be moaning about how long it's all taking :)

morgieb

Would laugh so hard if the Bangers beat India. And I think it could happen.

0RI0N

State 12th Man
Gonna be a hectic atmosphere no doubt.
Have to go with The Bangles.
Abdur Razzak and Shakib to do work on their opponents.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Nervous as **** about this one.
Lol, I don't understand why? This is gonna' be a cakewalk for us. Look at our form, I'd be surprised if we post anything below 350 or win by anything less than 7 wickets.

It'll just be another warm-up.

EDIT: When India bat, just relax, grab a bowl of popcorn and enjoy the fireworks.

Last edited:

Shri

Mr. Glass
Kohli will ton up. Yusuf Pathan will go mental in the slog overs. India to post 280-310, Bangladesh to score 270+ and lose with Tamim getting a 100.

Mike5181

International Captain
Should be an easy win for India. Bangladesh have improved without a doubt though and this is their chance to send a message to the rest of the test playing nations that they are legit contenders for the cup.

biased indian

International Coach
Lol, I don't understand why? This is gonna' be a cakewalk for us. Look at our form, I'd be surprised if we post anything below 350 or win by anything less than 7 wickets.

It'll just be another warm-up.

EDIT: When India bat, just relax, grab a bowl of popcorn and enjoy the fireworks.
if we bat first i think we will have it in the Bag easily ..if they bat first and score anything above 250 its game on..any news on the pitch ?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
My predictions..

Bang to score 261/9.
India to reach 262/5 with 11 balls to spare.

Yuvraj to be the difference.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
India have this one. If they bat first they will score 330+.

Everyone wants Bangladesh to do well, but this isn't the game they stand much chance of winning. I love how a nations hopes rest on Iqbal. He is two years younger than me FFS, what expectation.

Athlai

Not Terrible
India seem to be in really top form, they will go after Bangladesh with everything they've got. Will take a lot from the underdogs not to get thrashed in this one.

vcs

My predictions..

Bang to score 261/9.
India to reach 262/5 with 11 balls to spare.

Yuvraj to be the difference.
Yuvraj definitely won't be the difference against their spinners.