• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 1 - India v Bangladesh

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Insertion looks an interesting call.

Although I'm sure I've bored everyone with my (low) opinion of Shakib as a captain more than once.

Leg stump half volley as I type. 28/0 off 2.1. That's 2020 scoring.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Good move to bring Razzak on, tbf. Sehwag's reluctance to come down the pitch to the twirlers very evident there.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Why isn't Ashwin playing :(
Hopefully (from India's perspective) it's a horses for courses thing. I definitely think Sree will cause Bangladesh more problems than Ashwin; they've become pretty decent at playing spin. Ashwin's still far more likely to be effective against the other major teams though so hopefully he comes in there.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Razzaq is suffocating Sehwag. Sehwag needs to look for ones and twos like Tendulkar rather than go inside out.