Cricket Betting Site Betway

View Poll Results: Who will win the match?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • India

15 78.95%
  • Bangladesh

4 21.05%
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: *Official* Match 1 - India v Bangladesh

Cricket Web Content Updater alternative's Avatar
    Very much excited to watch this game, but nervous as hell at the same time.

Will be good, to get this first game over and done with.
    Member of the AAAS
    Member of CW Green | Stedingham Jets Grade Cricket Team | Northside Power

Manager of South Australia (WCC)

Winner of AFL Tipping 2006 | Winner of Wimbeldon Prediction 2006

U19 12th Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze 18 View Post
    Bangladesh's best bet is to bat first and rack up a massive score. I don't think they stand a chance of winning if India bat first.
    To be honest India will win this match.

Banned
    That is what I think, too. Not too worried anyway - this format is a lot more forgiving than the last one.

U19 12th Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze 18 View Post
    That is what I think, too. Not too worried anyway - this format is a lot more forgiving than the last one.

Both Indian & Pakistani teams were lucky that their planes were not hit by missiles when reaching home

Request Your Custom Title Now! Burgey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    India seem to be in really top form, they will go after Bangladesh with everything they've got. Will take a lot from the underdogs not to get thrashed in this one.
    They got rolled for 213 the other night against Australia, including nearly 30 wides mate.

They should win this one easily though.

Any reason why the opening ceremoiny was last night but the first game isn't played til Saturday. Seems a shame they couldn't have followed it up straight away.
    WWCC - Loyaulte Mi Lie

“The modern conservative is engaged in one of man’s oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."
    - JK Galbraith
    Quote Originally Posted by TNT View Post
    You need to clap a cows c**** over your head and get a woolly bull to f**** some sense into you.

"Do you know why I have credibility? Because I don't exude morality." - Bob Hawke

#408. Sixty three not out forever.

Cricket Web Content Updater alternative's Avatar
    Worst part is that England are still out to go play a warm up game tonight.. weird.

Request Your Custom Title Now! Burgey's Avatar
    They may as well play as many games as they can during their short stay.

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
    My loyalties face a severe test today...being a Bengali from India. :P

But India had better win this. 'Revenge is a dish best served cold.' Zaheer, york Tamim out and remind him he's still a upstart. :P Bhajji, if you bat, clonk Shakib for two consecutive sixes.

The only way the Tigers can win is, if they bat first. Despite their strength in spinning, I doubt they'll produce a spinning track, as it'll just play into Bhajji, Ashwin and Chawla (whoever plays.)

Bun
    Banned
    India will under tremendous pressure to win This.

International Debutant M0rphin3's Avatar
    IMO the best bet for them is to restrict India around 250+ and chase it. Will be hard to bowl with dew on.
    Proud Supporter of: Shakib Al Hasan, Kane Williamson, Adam Milne [/B]

Request Your Custom Title Now! Howe_zat's Avatar
    Both teams rely so much on their spinners. If the dew really does stop the ball from gripping, the toss will be absolutely crucial. If Bangladesh win, it gives them a real chance, if India win, they should walk it. But I'm sceptical the dew can really do that.
    Join the CW Commentary Discord - https://discord.gg/2cYpfrf

Backing Bangladesh for this one. Shakib has been in good form so hope he can keep it up and find some support from the other members of the team.
    "I will go down as Darren Sammy, the one who always smiles" - Darren Sammy

India should win this. Best chance for Bangladesh would be to bat first post a big total and put India under pressure. If India manages to bat first, can see a 300+ score.

Article written by a friend of mine. Was a good read and a good laugh:

STUMPED BY THE IMP - IND vs BAN CWC 2011

So the Cricket World Cup 2011 starts in less than 24 hours from now, where Bangladesh takes on the Champions from 1983 and the most favored team this year, India! However if I would take the liberties in looking back at the 2007 CWC even then India were the favorites, until they met Bangladesh that is, and we all know what happened there right? Lil Tamim Iqbal going berserk, while Dravid kept pinching himself to make sure he was not in the middle of a bad dream and Yuvraj Singh actually contemplated playing marbles for a change!!!

So who’s to say that this won’t happen again? Hence the reason for this article just before the 2011 CWC in case some people have too much hope on their team here’s an accurate assessment as to why they can actually throw away the dream before even going to bed J

Team India:

Team India on paper looks solid, they have a good batting lineup and a decent bowling line up, great balance of old and young players etc etc… So what could possibly go wrong right?? Nothing right?? Well think again!

Here is how the whole plan could fall apart! They have too many players with too much of other responsibilities and ties with their sponsors. Dhoni will have to keep using his AIRCEL phone to look for proper tips online, while doing so Yuraj would run to the washroom to style up his hair and drop his TATA FOTON Dongle off his pocket that made him fast on the field, some git would throw water on Sachin and he would melt cuz he would not be carrying his Reynolds pen, and wait??? Gambhir and Sehwag would be too busy goofing around with their mobile phones totally forgetting the practice and match dates!!

So now that we know how this could go wrong for India even if they lose the game we know whom to blame… WE BLAME THE BLOODY PLAYER AGENTS FOR GETTING EM SO MANY ENDORSEMENTS!!!

Team Bangladesh:

Oh yeah! They sure can screw it up too! Just like that, all it will take for them to do so is a beautiful maiden (no not the no run, over) sitting by the fence flaunting herself. The next thing you know all the boys would be looking at her and wondering “ if we win this match she will be impressed and want to marry us, and we can live happily ever after, hmm wait a min we all cant marry her? But why not we are a team? A team does everything together? Then as a team we shall impress her” and once they make that decision team India could well have walked their arses off the ground with a win over the most united team of the 2011 CWC!

Cricket is all about winning and losing so while others would write about why they think certain teams would win I will be enlightening you all as to why they would lose it all just like that! Keep it logged in to “Stumped By the Imp” for more up to date scientific and accurate analysis!!

Banned

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread Information