• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 1 - India v Bangladesh

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maximus0723

State Regular
If he's done it out of funk it's even more unforgiveable.

Anyway, credit to Sehwag and Kolhi. The latter has a huge future ahead of him. If he's not a better batsman than Raina I'm a Dutchman.
Kohli is much better against pace and short stuff. If you don't have those traits then you will be toasted outside of subcontinent. a la Raina.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Well played to Kohli and all that. Somehow he looked desperate for a hundred to me. Can't get myself to fully like this bloke :unsure:

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So do i watch the FA Cup tie or stick with this onesided game?

Decisions decisions.

Great score by india, shame we don't have a decent game though, way too many runs for Bangladesh to chase down.

Shri

Mr. Glass

Decisions decisions.

Great score by india, shame we don't have a decent game though, way too many runs for Bangladesh to chase down.
Watch if you have got money in the game obviously.:p

Watch something else if the answer is negative.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Lol, I don't understand why? This is gonna' be a cakewalk for us. Look at our form, I'd be surprised if we post anything below 350 or win by anything less than 7 wickets.

It'll just be another warm-up.

EDIT: When India bat, just relax, grab a bowl of popcorn and enjoy the fireworks.
WAG :cool:

cricpk

U19 12th Man

Decisions decisions.

i know what is going to happen, Bangladesh will try to chase down 270 to keep in touch with Net Run Rate.

Blaze 18

Banned
Well played to Kohli and all that. Somehow he looked desperate for a hundred to me. Can't get myself to fully like this bloke :unsure:
First match of his first World Cup so I wouldn't blame him too much. I think India could have gone for it from the thirtieth over mark itself, considering the number of wickets they hand in hand. I am just being greedy though :laugh:, you can't ask for much more than 370.

pup11

International Coach
Ominous signs for the rest of the teams if Sehwag is gonna use his brains while batting in the shorter format. Though the Bangers bowled poorly through the innings, still there isn't much anyone can do when Sehwag is in such mood.

Anyway no chance Bangers are getting anywhere near this, Tamim would thrill for a few overs but it would be all downhill once he departs.