• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

who will be the highest runs scorer in this world cup ???

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Amla's form is so good right now that you might as well put your shirt on him, if you had to pick any one player. Obviously depends on his team going far as well.

mrcheek

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Shane Watson.

Not a favourite player of mine, and not regarded as a great batsman by many. But thats my personal tip. The big name Indians have too much pressure on them, and South Africans aways choke in major tournaments.

hatrick

Cricket Spectator
Amla's form is so good right now that you might as well put your shirt on him, if you had to pick any one player. Obviously depends on his team going far as well.
well given South African bowling .... i am pretty convinced they ll make it to the finals .... the only question is will they be up to the pressure in later stages of the game

L Trumper

State Regular
Depends on how far their team goes, whether players will be rested against minnows etc. In any case
Amla, ABDV, Watson, Ponting, Dilshan, Gambhir, Kohli at the top, maybe Trott, Sarwan, Misbah lurking just abouts. Sachin could pawn them all if he is in form and play all games (I doubt it very highly)

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Something tells me Ponting or Sachin and depending who out of these two does it, his team will win the WC.

MyLord

School Boy/Girl Captain
My shirts on Amla and my pants on Tendulkar. hmm I'd give my socks to Harby. Hanging onto my undies for the moment though. I'll save it for the womens world cup.