• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is going to be the first team to beat Australia?

Who will be the first team to beat Australia?

• Total voters

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Where's the "none of the above" option?

Also love how there's no England. Losing to them is inconceivable :ph34r:

Last edited:

pup11

International Coach
Based on last night's effort against the Indian spinners, I think our games against Sri Lanka and Pakistan in Sri Lanka could be a real acid-test for us. I'm hoping we would raise the bar of our game once the worldcup games start and if we win against Pakistan and Sri Lanka in spin friendly conditions then I think we would prove pretty hard to beat for the rest of the tournament as well.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
NewZealand.

Srilanka and Pakistan play Australia later than the Kiwis.
New Zealand are AWFUL on the subcontinent. If Australia don't beat the Kiwis, they may as well stop trying.

Australia's OD form is being very under-rated I feel. We still beat the Poms 6-1.

salman85

International Debutant
Newzealand may be awful in the SC,but i just have a feeling that they'll pull one over Australia.I agree that Australia are being written off quite early,but it's not without reason.We'll juat have to wait and see.Call me superstitious,but Australia have gone loo long without having a spectacular WC collpase.This IMO,is the tournament where they will.

0RI0N

State 12th Man
The first team to beat them will be the last team to beat them in an ODI series.
The answer is C:
Sangakarra's soldiers / Mahela's mates / Murali's men / Kapudegara's comrades / Lasith's legionnares

oh and lol @ Sanz's claims

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The people that picked India and South Africa - you're not in our pool. It says FIRST team to beat Australia, and I'm pretty sure we'll lose at least once in the group stages. Also, I'm pretty confident we can knock out the Saffies in a knockout :p

The people that picked Canada and Zimbabwe - are you trolling, think that it can happen or trying to look like a genius should the impossible happen?