• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

No Hot Dog

Shri

Mr. Glass
Went to the Chepauk stadium today. No hot dog vendors setting up shop ahead of the WC. Not cool.

Fusion

Global Moderator
I wasn't even aware they sold hot dogs in Subcontinental venues tbh. Always assumed the usual samoosa's, chaat, chicken tikka etc were the favorites.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Absolute disgrace by the ICC.

What is the point in having hot dog stands all over the place in England and Australia if there's no worldwide consistency?

I for one am getting tired of having to adjust my personal dining rules depending on which matches I go to, in order to avoid nasty complications. It is a demostratable fact than selling hot dogs outside of grounds is going to result in fewer crappy nights in stemming from a poor catering decision.

I understand that not all hot dogs are satisfactory and there is still room for wrong decision-making, but this in itself is the fault of the consumer, not the hot dogs - based catering system itself.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!

What is the point in having hot dog stands all over the place in England and Australia if there's no worldwide consistency?

I for one am getting tired of having to adjust my personal dining rules depending on which matches I go to, in order to avoid nasty complications. It is a demostratable fact than selling hot dogs outside of grounds is going to result in fewer crappy nights in stemming from a poor catering decision.

I understand that not all hot dogs are satisfactory and there is still room for wrong decision-making, but this in itself is the fault of the consumer, not the hot dogs - based catering system itself.
:laugh: Nicely done.

G.I.Joe

International Coach

BCCI doesn't want USFDA. haters can deal.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member

Well said.

It's very disappointing because the International Cuisine Council had a chance to do something really special for the good of the hot-dog-going public, but they're wasting it. Unfortunately they seem to be held in sway by the Breadcrumbs, Carrots and Cardboard Industry lobby group and I'm sorry to say that, with them involved, you'll have no hope of finding anything meaty anywhere near your hot dog.