• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup betting

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Deffo worth a coupla quid, could see him filling his boots against Ireland and/or Bangladesh in KP or the skipper goes early.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Closed the gap a bit today, could have been better though. Hopefully Strauss can't get it off the square for the rest of the tournament.

IrishOpener

U19 Debutant
Did anyone have money on Ireland?
I only put a bet on when we were getting closer but even when Ireland needed 70-80 runs from 65 or so we were 7/1,

so I put ten euro on it, I heard someone put some money on them at 440/1 on the exchanges :-O,

I had Joyce to top score but I don't care I lost that to Kevin this time :laugh:,

also as one of the commentators said, had a Test team needed 76 from 66 or whatever it was at the time, it wasn't much but if it was a Test team they would have been considered huge odds on favourites but Ireland were still the team to lose, just because they were an associate :(...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
A lot of money coming in on Bangladesh at the moment.

They were $3.6 to West Indies $1.39, but its now $3.1 Bangladesh to West Indies $1.46.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Thinking of betting on Tahir being the top bowler of the WC, Broad being England's best bowler and South Africa winning the WC.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
A lot of money coming in on Bangladesh at the moment.

They were $3.6 to West Indies $1.39, but its now $3.1 Bangladesh to West Indies $1.46.
A lot of people have now lost money :laugh:

To be fair to them, Bangladesh at $3.5 seemed like decent value pre-match. At least to trade during the match and arbitrage.

Shattered I didn't get on West Indies at $1.54.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Made this bet a while ago:

Trott, ABdV, Taibu, Iqbal, Sangakkara, Sehwag, RtD and Misbah, all to top runs for their respective sides.

Got around $20000/1 on it. Looking alright at the moment.

xanderbiscuits

U19 12th Man
Made this bet a while ago:

Trott, ABdV, Taibu, Iqbal, Sangakkara, Sehwag, RtD and Misbah, all to top runs for their respective sides.

Got around $20000/1 on it. Looking alright at the moment.
where do you find multiples like that? everywhere I've looked has a pitiful amount of multiples and mostly singles only