• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official World cup Poll -- Predict the semi finalist?

Predict the semi finalist

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

biased indian

International Coach
Predict the semi finalist.....please select only 4 teams..i already know couple of guys who are going to select all the option's... :)

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Ind, SL and Eng will be there...WI too after they beat Aus in the QF with the help of a Gayle-storm...

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
India, SL, and Australia will be there without a doubt. The fourth spot is up for grabs, with it being either Pakistan or South Africa most likely. England are just rubbish, won't make it past the quarters.

Shri

Mr. Glass
A sub continental team has featured in every world cup final since 1992. Hope it isn't any different this time around.

smash84

The Tiger King
A sub continental team has featured in every world cup final since 1992. Hope it isn't any different this time around.
It seems likely that at least one of the SC teams will make it to the final if not both

smash84

The Tiger King
Might as well hand us the world cup if thats the case.
:laugh:

actually we are waiting to meet you guys in the WC final so that we can beat you when it matters most :p...........

but seriously our WC record against India is minnowesque.......the only time we were confident against India was when Imran was around or in 99. Didn't even win then.

Blaze 18

Banned
Australia, India, Sri Lanka and Pakistan.

I had England ahead of Pakistan a few weeks ago, but their performances against Australia and New Zealand respectively have changed my mind.

smash84

The Tiger King

I had England ahead of Pakistan a few weeks ago, but their performances against Australia and New Zealand respectively have changed my mind.
agreed with the 4 teams...........

although how did Eng perform against NZ? When did the series take place?

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Voted for India, Australia ,Srilanka .

And Bangladesh as a dark horse at home.

Fusion

Global Moderator

Likewise. A few weeks ago, I would've had either England or SA ahead of Pakistan. I know I'm probably being wayyyy over-optimistic, but after the NZ series I'm thinking Pakistan can make it to the Semi's. Watch this come back to haunt me when they crash out in the first round.

agreed with the 4 teams...........

although how did Eng perform against NZ? When did the series take place?
He's referring to Pakistan's performance against NZ. :)

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
Likewise. A few weeks ago, I would've had either England or SA ahead of Pakistan. I know I'm probably being wayyyy over-optimistic, but after the NZ series I'm thinking Pakistan can make it to the Semi's. Watch this come back to haunt me when they crash out in the first round.

He's referring to Pakistan's performance against NZ. :)
Oh :)