• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup 2011 Fantasy Cricket - Ready for your Team!

Cruxdude

International Debutant
****ing Ind-Eng game has screwed my score. Woke up so late after watching the match till 9.00 am that I couldn't make changes for yesterdays games. Now gone back to 567 rank. ****.

xanderbiscuits

U19 12th Man
well there's really no excuse for that

what you should have done was made your changes during the England India match and they would be pending changes that would automatically change once the match was over and the scores were updated

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I'm now in 128th place with 122 changes remaining, that's after the 10 changes I've already made for the 2 matches tomorrow.

chandtara

Cricket Spectator
Is there any way of changing tactics so that i have 5 batsmen and 1 all rounder instead of the 6 batsman? Iv seen other teams that have been able to do it but cant see an option on mine?

James

Cricket Web Owner
All teams have 6 batsmen, where did you see all-rounder specified? That would be labelling issue.

xanderbiscuits

U19 12th Man
yeah that's just labelling. I have to choose 6 batsman the same as everyone else, but when I've made my choices it labels them as "openers" "batsmen" "all rounder" "wk" and "bowlers"

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I've finally managed to crack the top 100, in 94th spot at the moment. I've made 5 changes for the Aus vs SL match which brings my remaining trades down to 117.

Hopefully Watson does well again and not many people ahead of me have him as captain.

xanderbiscuits

U19 12th Man
I made 9 trades today because I see myself making very few for monday's game.

currently 205th with 5500 points and 105 modifications left

managed to get all the big name batsmen in there for tomorrow by going for G and F rated bowlers for canada and kenya

chandtara

Cricket Spectator
Was there a problem with the server just before the start if the game today? A few people have said they could not update their teams due to the site crashing every time they went to load it up? Iv noticed if you do it just before the game starts to run very very slow.

Last edited:

James

Cricket Web Owner
There were well over 2,500 modifications processed in the 20 minutes prior to the match starting as well as a lot of other activity right across CW.

It's one of the reasons we have the pending mod system in place to allow people to make changes whenever they like.

Before big games it's always a good idea to allow yourself a bit more time to get your changes in.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
So annoying when you pick someone who gets dropped! So far I've wasted Mills, Riaz, Shoaib, Odoyo and Munaf in matches that they haven't played.

I've slipped a little in total rankings to 112th - I still have 102 mods remaining.