• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup 2011 Fantasy Cricket - Ready for your Team!

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
But he just played the warm up game..ugh wonder if I should keep him or replace him. 15 points is a lot after all..

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Registered.

For clarification, Do the batters get points for their bowling and vice versa?

For example will Afridi get points for his batting?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Just a quick question, do players values change throughout the tournament?

This will impact on when/how I make my changes.

Daemon

Just realised we have a buttload (200) modifications available..Quick question, is a general tactic to switch around players every other game to gain maximum points? Because I don't think I'll be able to follow for the entire duration of the tournament anymore if thats the case :(

xanderbiscuits

U19 12th Man
there are 31 days in which matches are being played in the group stages

that equates to 6 changes with 14 changes left over for the QFs onwards

All this is provided that you don't change your captain

Spark

Global Moderator
Just realised we have a buttload (200) modifications available..Quick question, is a general tactic to switch around players every other game to gain maximum points? Because I don't think I'll be able to follow for the entire duration of the tournament anymore if thats the case :(
Yeah I realised that recently too. Dampened my enthusiasm somewhat when your score is more or less tied to how often you are able to/can be bothered to change your team.

Daemon

Yeah I realised that recently too. Dampened my enthusiasm somewhat when your score is more or less tied to how often you are able to/can be bothered to change your team.
Same. I remember this fantasy league for the 1st IPL on facebook some time back where we were allowed 4 changes, and injuries didn't give you anything :laugh:

I ended up 4th/4000+ people without even checking my progress, unfortunately the Batting Gloves I was promised as a reward never showed up 8-)