• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Our time will come - Chak De Indiaaaaa

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Don't reply to the trolls Howe_zat... please :(

Also there's already the Chak de India thread. Please merge with that mods :)

Tendulkar_200*

School Boy/Girl Captain
Bull. India were well behind at least twice in that match before Pakistan's batting failed.
India were always going to win it no doubt. Pakistan were never in the running for the chase. Look at the Pakistan batsmens averages, nothing to boast about.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mate almost every neutral wants India to lose. And that's fair enough, they're allowed to have that viewpoint.

But what I don't get is wanting India to lose because of a few random posters on a forum. Especially when they're obvious trolls.
Nah, there's a few non-trolls that I'd like to see disappointed :p

It's not the only reason ftr.

salman85

International Debutant
Congratulations Neighbors.

If i commit suicide tonight,i'll tell my family to file a case against your entire cricket team :mad:

Last edited:

MyLord

School Boy/Girl Captain
Mate almost every neutral wants India to lose.
I wonder how much is due to
[1] Love for characters like Sreesanth and Harbajan
[2] Hate Team India cause BCCI are suck jerks
[3] India are favorites and everyone roots for the underdogs.

If you shudder thinking of Dhoni lifting the World Cup, think about the alternatives - would it have been any pleasanter see'ing Ricky Ticky Taavy gripping with the cup.

I think, if anything, Dhoni/Sangakarra would be gracious about it and wont rub it in in everyones face like Punter did.

salman85

International Debutant
I would say it's down to the characters in India's side more than anything else,plus the insanely confident tone of their media and ex cricketers.It's served the team well so far,but the confidence is bound to piss off people.

If i was an Indian,i would love it though since there's not a better feeling than winning when everyone wants you to lose :D

Last edited:

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
I wonder how much is due to
[1] Love for characters like Sreesanth and Harbajan
[2] Hate Team India cause BCCI are suck jerks
[3] India are favorites and everyone roots for the underdogs.

If you shudder thinking of Dhoni lifting the World Cup, think about the alternatives - would it have been any pleasanter see'ing Ricky Ticky Taavy gripping with the cup.

I think, if anything, Dhoni/Sangakarra would be gracious about it and wont rub it in in everyones face like Punter did.
Sanga would still find a way to whine about something.

smash84

The Tiger King
Turbi would finally be vindicated.............well not really..........he always has only one prediction......maybe he should change his name to IndiaWin :laugh:.......

btw where is IndiaLose now......he is nowhere to be seen now when India are winning handsomely.......to his credit he has worked as a wonderful anti-jinx so far..........I wonder if his disappearance on this forum before the final will cost India the world cup????

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Here we go, at the final stretch! Have remained quiet for the entire KO stage here on CW, haven't said much. Vowed that I will until India wins the WC, then I will burst ;)

Alright, here we go boys, one more! We've got this! Chak de Indiaaaaaaaaa!!

PS. Ripped up a few shirts, lost my voice, drove around the city proudly holding up the Indian flag, and got completely drunk with my buddies in the last two matches while celebrating India's victory. Have no idea what'll happen tomorrow if India win, but all I can say is I bleed blue and forever will!