• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Our time will come - Chak De Indiaaaaa

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
With less than 11 hours to go, it's time for another revival.

Let's go boys, let's do this. Chak de India!!

hang on

State Vice-Captain
wow! the quality of physics teaching in your school must really have suffered that day! but it is nice to see so much passion in a teacher

Tendulkar_200*

School Boy/Girl Captain
The result was never in doubt today, if it was a 5 match series I would have expected 5-0. The gulf between the 2 teams has never been wider.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Would love India to lose purely for the reaction of some on the forum. If they win it's just somewhat of a frustration for every fan I'd be happy for there's 50 I'd be annoyed by.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Mate almost every neutral wants India to lose. And that's fair enough, they're allowed to have that viewpoint.

But what I don't get is wanting India to lose because of a few random posters on a forum. Especially when they're obvious trolls.

jeevan

International 12th Man
Mate almost every neutral wants India to lose. And that's fair enough, they're allowed to have that viewpoint.

But what I don't get is wanting India to lose because of a few random posters on a forum. Especially when they're obvious trolls.
There's a name for this, probably called stereotyping...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I don't think he's bunching regular posters in with the troll. He just will get satisfaction out of seeing the troll's reactions if India lose.

Problem is, they're trolls. They won't be on the forum. So I don't really see what satisfaction will be gained.,

I just think put the trolls on ignore. It's what i have done. And the match threads are so much better. I just wish people would not bite and reply to the trolls.