• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hot N Spicy - 2011 World Cup Song

smash84

The Tiger King
cool song........nice catchy tune..........i especially liked the wc 92 song too..this one is good too....i have so far listened to only the English version (Sri Lanka) and it is nice

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
ouch.....the hindi song de ghuma ke is quite awful really.....that English song from SL is quite catchy

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Now some may call me insensitive and ignorant of other cultures, but that is **** is it not?

Himannv

International Coach
Now some may call me insensitive and ignorant of other cultures, but that is **** is it not?
Not sure if you were referring to my post or someone elses. If its mine, well lets just say you probably have to be Sri Lankan to truly appreciate it. Pretty much a cultural thing.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
When you make songs about sports you need something that will pump you up. These slowish songs don't quite work out IMO.

Bring back Chak De India. Now THAT was fitting. Brings back memories of our T20 win in 07 :cool:

salman85

International Debutant
Nothing beats the 1992 world cup song.

1992 Cricket,and the 1998 Fifa WC have got to be the tournaments with the best songs.

smash84

The Tiger King
1992 wc song was awesome......i don't think it was official though.......it was from channel 9.......i think we pakistanis have a special attachment to it as well..........

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I didn't realise teams and countries had cricket WC songs tbh.

I know the Poms have football WC songs, but having seen their record since they've had them, you'd think no one would want to copy the idea.