• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which type of bowling will be most effective in this WC?

Which type of bowling will be most effective in this WC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TumTum

Banned
In the SC spin looks like the way to go, however in pressure games such as these for some reason I think the spinners might get targeted by the batsman whilst the pace bowlers will do most of the damage.

Discuss.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Indian bowling (a perfect blend of slow and medium)

Smalishah to respond with 3 laughing smileys in 3... 2... 1...

Last edited:

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bat.

Bowl straight, whatever you bowl, vary pace, etc. Going to be a run fest I reckon.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Unless we end up with pitches like the Champions Trophy. The stadia were under renovation back then, and they're under renovation now. It isn't summer until March, and the pitches won't have had much time to cook.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Unless we end up with pitches like the Champions Trophy. The stadia were under renovation back then, and they're under renovation now. It isn't summer until March, and the pitches won't have had much time to cook.
Dude, don't scare me :(

Himannv

International Coach
Well spin in the middle overs and pace during the begining and end overs would seem the obvious choice lol. Having said that, I think it really would vary from stadium to stadium as to which is more effective. Couple of pitches over here where pace is probably the best option.