• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Strongest Squad on paper?

Strongest squad on paper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
Considering the Sub-Continent conditions who according to U looks the strongest squad with right mix of experience, batting depth, pace, spin etc etc.

Note: Sorry to leave the associates in order to maintain seriousness in the thread but u can mention them too if u think so.

Last edited:

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Considering the World Cup is in the subcontinent, the strongest squad on paper in these conditions is without a doubt India. Contrary to popular belief, I am providing a completely unbiased opinion here tbh.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
It has to be India. England looks a pretty balanced team but they lack match winners.
I honestly feel that England are being rated a bit too highly by some members. Let's not forget that this World Cup will be in India, England will not thrive in those conditions. Mark my words, they will fail miserably.

Now if the World Cup was held anywhere else, England would certainly do better and I would expect them to be one of the top teams.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Definitely India, IMO.

I thought we had a decent side for the ODIs late last year, but we were whitewashed by ****ing India A.

Himannv

International Coach
Since its in the Subcontinent, hard to go past India. SA would get my vote if it was somewhere else though.

For my guess, neither SA nor India will win it.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Which is their good batsman axehooper? I am interested in knowing more about this good batsman for my fantasy team.

pup11

International Coach
India and that too by some distance, its common knowledge that LO games are won by batsmen and India has by far got the best batting line-up in the world. The bowling attack could prove to be their achilles hell especially if an injury prone Zaheer Khan get injured but still their strong batting line-up gives them a massive edge over others.