• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'World Cup 2011' Draft

kingkallis

International Coach
Order for Round 1 :

Howe_zat & Teja
G.I.Joe & Marcuss
weldone
morgieb & Himmanv
kingkallis
Somerset & centurymaker
NUFAN & marc71178
HeathDavisSpeed & Flyonthewall
smalishah84 & Blaze18
M0rphin3
weeman27bob & Cevno
Micheal7777777 & Contra

Order for Round 2 :

Micheal7777777 & Contra
weeman27bob & Cevno
M0rphin3
smalishah84 & Blaze18
NUFAN & marc71178
Somerset & centurymaker
kingkallis
morgieb & Himmanv
weldone
G.I.Joe & Marcuss
Howe_zat & Teja

kingkallis

International Coach
Order for Round 1 :

Howe_zat & Teja - Shane Watson
G.I.Joe & Marcuss - Hashim Amla
weldone
morgieb & Himmanv
kingkallis
Somerset & centurymaker
NUFAN & marc71178
smalishah84 & Blaze18
M0rphin3
weeman27bob & Cevno
Micheal7777777 & Contra

G.I.Joe & Marcuss has 6 hours to pick their player

Last edited:

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Is there a list of players where it's listed that they are all-rounders / bowlers / batsmen?

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hmmm. Not sure if Joe wants me to wait for him (unlikely as it's late in India now) but hopefully he won't hate me for this...
Will go for the bloke with a ridiculous ODI record and a ridiculous record in India.

Hashim Amla

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Is there a list of players where it's listed that they are all-rounders / bowlers / batsmen?
This is quite critical actually - am presuming Twatto counts as an all rounder and Amla a batsman, but what is the cut off between batsman and all rounder (ie someone like Yuvraj) and all rounder and bowler (ie somebody like Botha?)

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Hmmm. Not sure if Joe wants me to wait for him (unlikely as it's late in India now) but hopefully he won't hate me for this...
Will go for the bloke with a ridiculous ODI record and a ridiculous record in India.

Hashim Amla
I am G.I.Joe and I approve of this choice.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Sorry, corrected. Try now!
We're sorry, *******@gmail.com does not have permission to access this spreadsheet.

You are signed in as *******@gmail.com, but that email address doesn't have permission to access this spreadsheet. (Sign in as a different user or request access to this document)