• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'World Cup 2011' Draft

Blaze 18

Banned
score updates???????? Yuvi will take us far :)
From his site :

1) G.I.Joe & marcussjd9 4101
2) Michaelf7777777 & Contra 3756
3) M0rphin3 & weldone 3475
4) NUFAN & marc71178 3463
5) Blaze18 & smalishah84 2948
6) Howe_zat & Teja 2907
7) morgeib & Himannv 2676
8) KingKallis 2377
9) HeathDavisSpeed & Flyonthewall 2075
10)Somerset & centurymaker 1806
11)weeman27bob & Cevno 1657

kingkallis

International Coach
Sorry guys for not updating the standings, I have been diagnosed with Bell's Palcy so forgive me if I dont remain online that much to post the updates for 1-2 more weeks.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What's Bell's Palcy? I hope it isn't anything too bad? Or anything that makes you look like a watervole like Ian Bell. That'd also be pretty bad.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Sorry to hear KK. I hope you are okay mate.

Just regarding the current match between SL vs ZIM - pretty happy with things at the moment, Tharanga and Dilshan's performance should see us back up into the medal positions.

kingkallis

International Coach
Sorry to hear KK. I hope you are okay mate.

Just regarding the current match between SL vs ZIM - pretty happy with things at the moment, Tharanga and Dilshan's performance should see us back up into the medal positions.
I envy you for having them.

Blaze 18

Banned
Sorry guys for not updating the standings, I have been diagnosed with Bell's Palcy so forgive me if I dont remain online that much to post the updates for 1-2 more weeks.
Get well soon, kingkallis. Don't worry about the updates, we'll check our scores on your site. Take care. :)

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bloody Samaraweera not getting much of a chance in this tourny so far. My team is a one-man show with Tendo and not much else. Bloody Lankans keep dropping Mendis too. What's that about?

Blaze 18

Banned
Updates as per kingkallis' site :

NUFAN & marc71178 4909
Michaelf7777777 & Contra 4419
G.I.Joe & marcussjd9 4284
M0rphin3 & weldone 3563
Howe_zat & Teja 3137
Blaze18 & smalishah84 3030
KingKallis 2737
morgeib & Himannv 2678
HeathDavisSpeed & Flyonthewall 2412