• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'World Cup 2011' Draft

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bopara was Morgan's replacement. Morgan is now available. He's taken his place back in the squad, if you will. Thus he takes his place back in my team.
You want Morgan? You should've picked the ****er.
The fact he can end up in somebody else's team despite the fact I picked him is dubious tstl and undermines the draft IMO.
If that's what happens you can declare my interest in this 0.

HeathDavisSpeed

Bopara was Morgan's replacement. Morgan is now available. He's taken his place back in the squad, if you will. Thus he takes his place back in my team.
You want Morgan? You should've picked the ****er.
The fact he can end up in somebody else's team despite the fact I picked him is dubious tstl and undermines the draft IMO.
If that's what happens you can declare my interest in this 0.
I don't particularly want Morgan, but those are the rules that we were playing under quite frankly. If Pietersen comes back, someone else will get him too. I see NUFAN agrees with your view, and I'm happy enough to go with the consensus as Morgan vs. Bopara is pretty close anyway IMO considering the poor form Morgan had been in over in Aus, but as things stand the rules are quite clear.

Jarquis

Yeah, Bopara's done well enough for me and I'm expecting to keep his place in the team. Who the players are isn't important.
But to me one decision is logical and the other isn't.
"Let's just give somebody else a player that somebody else picked because 2 players got injured".

kingkallis

International Coach
Standings after 24th Game :

G.I.Joe & marcussjd9 - 4079
Michaelf7777777 & Contra - 3756
M0rphin3 & weldone - 3475
NUFAN & marc71178 - 3253
Howe_zat & Teja - 2857
Blaze18 & smalishah84 - 2645
morgeib & Himannv - 2568
KingKallis - 2298
HeathDavisSpeed & Flyonthewall - 1986
Somerset & centurymaker - 1768
weeman27bob & Cevno - 1657

smash84

The Tiger King
Three wickets for Umar Gul, two wickets for Nathan McCullum. Decent day for us.
yeah man............we are halfway to the top.......the tigers are climbing............those above us should watch their butts..........we will claw into their flesh :p

Standings after 24th Game :

G.I.Joe & marcussjd9 - 4079
Michaelf7777777 & Contra - 3756
M0rphin3 & weldone - 3475
NUFAN & marc71178 - 3253
Howe_zat & Teja - 2857
Blaze18 & smalishah84 - 2645
morgeib & Himannv - 2568
KingKallis - 2298
HeathDavisSpeed & Flyonthewall - 1986
Somerset & centurymaker - 1768
weeman27bob & Cevno - 1657

Himannv

International Coach
A Guptil half century not enough to stop us from going down the table here. Kamran costing Shoaib an extra wicket and a Misbah failure sees this as nothing much of an improvement.

Blaze 18

Banned
Haha, looks like Kamran Akmal dropped those catches to help us move ahead of you guys. :p Seriously speaking, you guys should move up again tomorrow. You have Tendulkar in your team don't you ? Expect him to score big tomorrow. I hope Yuvraj gets a fiver again and Nehra plays.