• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'World Cup 2011' Draft

kingkallis

International Coach
Standings after Game 7

Michaelf7777777 & Contra 1550
KingKallis 1236
NUFAN & marc71178 1056
HeathDavisSpeed & Flyonthewall 994
G.I.Joe & marcussjd9 983
Howe_zat & Teja 942
morgeib & Himannv 758
M0rphin3 & weldone 732
weeman27bob & Cevno 718
Somerset & centurymaker 644
Blaze18 & smalishah84 448

Himannv

International Coach
Inching up the table a bit here. Now hope Guptill and Tait give us a boost in the upcoming game.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Hmm, the drop wasn't as bad as I'd feared. Can get back among the top teams tomorrow as we have Watson, McCullum and Southee. Michael & Contra jumped over 600 points in a day, game's still wide open.

Blaze 18

Banned
Hmmm......the difference between us and the top team is only 1099 points.......come on Ricky
Ponting and Clarke will have to fire for us, or we are never going to move up. The biggest problem is that Yardy, Nehra and Ashraful may not get a game at all, which means we are basically down to eight players. And, out of those eight, we have players like Kapugedara! :laugh:

No worries though, someone from our team will have to come good at some point. Tiger Kings XI for the win! :cool:

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
No worries though, someone from our team will have to come good at some point. Tiger Kings XI for the win! :cool:
Yes. The tigers seem not against the wall, spreadeagled is more like it. It seems the tigers' backs are against the floor and their legs facing the ceiling :ph34r:

smash84

The Tiger King
I hope NcCullum tons up today and then takes a 5fer :p..........that is asking for too much...I know......but I have a dream :)

smash84

The Tiger King
woohoo.......50 from NcCullum.......unexpectedly..........I hope he now takes at least a 5fer........