• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'World Cup 2011' Draft

Himannv

International Coach
Quality of the team starting to shine through today. Hopefully the 4 guys playing today will take us further up the table. Bravo already doing a good job here and decent start for Botha.

Himannv

International Coach
We should be getting at least around 200 points today. Dont think its enough to get us anywhere up that table. How did all the others get so high so fast?

smash84

The Tiger King
Why the hell didn't we pick Imran Tahir??? Blaze I remember jokingly suggesting to you to pick Imran Tahir.........aaagghhh.....I am cursing myself now for not picking him

Blaze 18

Banned
Why the hell didn't we pick Imran Tahir??? Blaze I remember jokingly suggesting to you to pick Imran Tahir.........aaagghhh.....I am cursing myself now for not picking him
Don't worry - Clarke, Ponting and Ashraful to ton up tomorrow. Nathan McCullum to pick up a fiver.

Himannv

International Coach
IMO Clarke and Ponting are the aces in that team which can get you up that table. They need to fire though.