Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: *Official* Group B General Discussion

U19 12th Man
    I sent messages to all three mods requesting to change of my username. None replied.

Are they all australians or some other countries. I bet they like my username a lot because 90% people here really want India to be out of this competition.

Cricketer Of The Year Agent Nationaux's Avatar
    Why are you such a downer all the time. Everybody here wants to watch good matches and for their own teams to win. Just be patient with that name change request.

U19 12th Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Nationaux View Post
    Why are you such a downer all the time. Everybody here wants to watch good matches and for their own teams to win. Just be patient with that name change request.
    sigh....I guess you are right. Did you watch that NDTV panel. Everyone still feels India has it in them to beat Australia. I hope they are right. But history suggests that we don't do well against Australia.

We need to perform as a team. Sachin's 100 isn't enough. The bowlers gotta take wickets and fielding needs major improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiaLose View Post
    sigh....I guess you are right. Did you watch that NDTV panel. Everyone still feels India has it in them to beat Australia. I hope they are right. But history suggests that we don't do well against Australia.

We need to perform as a team. Sachin's 100 isn't enough. The bowlers gotta take wickets and fielding needs major improvement.
    The match will be played at Ahmadabad where India would probably produce a spinning track against the Aussies. Just enjoy the match, because most people here will (inc me). And if India does lose then it's not the end of the world (just like I will forget about Pak losing after a few weeks and will concentrate on the series against West Indies). It's all part of being a cricket fan; sometimes your team wins (extreme high) and other times they lose (extreme low). I hope this makes you feel better.

vcs

Don't worry, the world won't end if India live up to your username.

Banned
    I sent messages to all three mods requesting to change of my username. None replied.

Are they all australians or some other countries. I bet they like my username a lot because 90% people here really want India to be out of this competition.

The match will be played at Ahmadabad where India would probably produce a spinning track against the Aussies. Just enjoy the match, because most people here will (inc me). And if India does lose then it's not the end of the world (just like I will forget about Pak losing after a few weeks and will concentrate on the series against West Indies). It's all part of being a cricket fan; sometimes your team wins (extreme high) and other times they lose (extreme low). I hope this makes you feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze 18 View Post
    What's so funny, was just trying to cheer him up.

State Vice-Captain
    Don't feed the troll.

Ahmedabad isn't known for being anything other than a misplaced small aircraft landing strip, isn't it? Or is that just Tests?
    + time's fickle card game ~ with you and i +

get ready for a broken ****in' arm

Cricketer Of The Year Turbinator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teja. View Post
    I'm on the brink of cheering for SA for the WC tbh. I've never been that emotionally connected with the Indian ODI side(unlike my love for the test side) and watching SA bowl is an absolute treat plus I have money on South Africa and some of the Indian players seem to have a **** attitude re the WC.

Will probably change if Sreesanth plays, mind.

Just want to watch the best cricket possible really and with India it seems to be a case of incredibly disproportionate ability between bat and ball which leads to the game panning out to be Get hit for a million runs and score a million runs. I reckon I'd enjoy a final between anyone among SA/Pak/Oz more than one involving India. There I said it.
    India most certainly is not winning though. SA has a murderous top-order too and actually has a bowling attack.
    Hey Teja. What's up Teja.

Haha, we'll see how "murderous" they are in the knockout games. It looks like they'll be facing Pakistan in the quarters, a much better side under pressure. We'll wait and see if South Africa can walk the walk when it matters. Given their history, I will not be waiting with bated breath.
    Blaze WAG

Banned
    I'm on the brink of cheering for SA for the WC tbh. I've never been that emotionally connected with the Indian ODI side(unlike my love for the test side) and watching SA bowl is an absolute treat plus I have money on South Africa and some of the Indian players seem to have a **** attitude re the WC.

Will probably change if Sreesanth plays, mind.

Just want to watch the best cricket possible really and with India it seems to be a case of incredibly disproportionate ability between bat and ball which leads to the game panning out to be Get hit for a million runs and score a million runs. I reckon I'd enjoy a final between anyone among SA/Pak/Oz more than one involving India. There I said it.

Haha, we'll see how "murderous" they are in the knockout games. It looks like they'll be facing Pakistan in the quarters, a much better side under pressure. We'll wait and see if South Africa can walk the walk when it matters. Given their history, I will not be waiting with bated breath.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread Information