• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian Discussion

This Indian team winning 2011 World Cup

• Total voters

Spark

Global Moderator
Think that Shaun Tait and Munaf Patel are due to bat a ton, personally. It's been a while (forever, actually) since they scored one and we all know what that means.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
:no:

Don't want him to bring Australia's batting collapses and inability to play the moving ball along with him..

Though I suspect we'll get that anyway no matter who's the coach when Sachin/Dravid/Laxman finally retire from Tests.

vcs

What experience did Gary have before taking the job? I'm going to miss him.. :(

salman85

International Debutant
I doubt if Wasim will take the job.Even if he wants to.He got enough stick for helping out Irfan Pathan and i don't see him taking up the job officially.

Warne would be a great choice though.Lara doesn't strike me as the coaching type.

Dav Whatmore anyone?Has a good coaching record.

Last edited:

vcs

I hope we can get one of Brian Lara/Shane Warne/Wasim Akram to coach us.
WTF? No way they'll handle the brutal inquisition by the media. I know Warne loves the media, but even he would find it hard with so many people at his throat every time India lose a match. He'd probably lose it at some stage and react horribly. No, we want a low-key individual.

blahblahblah

International 12th Man
WTF? No way they'll handle the brutal inquisition by the media. I know Warne loves the media, but even he would find it hard with so many people at his throat every time India lose a match. He'd probably lose it at some stage and react horribly. No, we want a low-key individual.
perfectly managing yourself in front of 1 bn+ people is what is required and not everyone can do it