• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Any other NZ fans still ****ed off?

Fiery

Banned
This thread is about Fiery's frustrations ... I generally ignore these threads , and as a Fellow Lankan I would say nothing you say here will make any difference to the severely mentally scarred author of this thread...leave him to his misery...:laugh:
You're right about that part, nothing you say here makes any difference to me whatsoever. Probably wont make any difference to the people who have agreed with me in the thread, or to the fellow who started the "Murali is a cheat" thread, or to the commentators who expressed exactly the same viewpoint directly after the incident either :dry:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
For ****'s sake would be filtered. Using the abbreviated form could be construed as avoiding the filter just as much as saying "****", which is obviously a legitimate word in its own right, unlike FFS.

Not that I give a rats arse, but at least clean up your own act before lording over others over pointless crap.
Given that almost everyone does it and no-one ever says a thing, I've always presumed it's not construed as avoiding the filter.

Otherwise, naturally, I'd not have "lorded over" anything, because it would have been hypocritical. But as I see it, it's not.

Dick Rockett

International Vice-Captain
How is that Fiery still has an active account? Worst poster ever.

FWIW, I thought the catch deserved another look, but that doesn't make Murali a cheat. It's quite possible to think you've held a catch when you haven't. Besides, we were that rubbish in the semi-final that it really doesn't make much difference.

Fiery

Banned
How is that Fiery still has an active account? Worst poster ever.

FWIW, I thought the catch deserved another look, but that doesn't make Murali a cheat. It's quite possible to think you've held a catch when you haven't. Besides, we were that rubbish in the semi-final that it really doesn't make much difference.
I've just as much right to my opinion as anyone here and I'm not the only one with that opinion. Pull your head in and keep those comments to yourself. :@

Last edited:

Fiery

Banned
Give it a break - PLEASE. Your ping pong insults destroy a genuine dialogue for everyone else - I for one am sick of it. Grow up!
wtf? He insulted me out of the blue by saying "Worst Poster ever", I expressed my surprise to Voltman about the attack and now you start on me...Random

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
He was around for FILOCRICKET though. He only lasted about two days however.
I'm actually not sure he was. You'd know better than me as it's likely he only posted in that thread if he was around, but I've only seen 16toS once, very briefly, in the last 2 or 3 weeks.

He lasted 1 day, incidentally. :laugh: And I honestly think the Camel56 types were even worse, and yes, Gelman did fill me in on some of the nonsense FILOCRICKET posted.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'm actually not sure he was. You'd know better than me as it's likely he only posted in that thread if he was around, but I've only seen 16toS once, very briefly, in the last 2 or 3 weeks.

He lasted 1 day, incidentally. :laugh: And I honestly think the Camel56 types were even worse, and yes, Gelman did fill me in on some of the nonsense FILOCRICKET posted.
FILOCRICKET was infinitely worse than Camel56. Trust me. Most of that stuff was so bad that you really did have to be there first hand to see how bad it was. The first and hopefully only case of me putting someone on ignore.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
FILOCRICKET was infinitely worse than Camel56. Trust me. Most of that stuff was so bad that you really did have to be there first hand to see how bad it was. The first and hopefully only case of me putting someone on ignore.
Haha, OK. I hated the Camel56 types like no other, mind - even SW\BLE. And I've seen plenty of other nonsensical (and some bigoted) posters in my time too.