• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What Are You Doing For The WC Final?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Surprised at the number of people who haven't watched a WC final before, actually. This will be my 4th in succession. It's possible I watched the '92 one as well, but I don't remember it.
1992 was the only one I watched in its entirity. And will remain so. Watched most of 1999, but can't remember why not all. And did not possess the networks to watch in 1996 (not that I even noticed a World Cup was happening, which was perhaps surprising) or 2003.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Watched a recording of '92. Watched '96 live and part of '99 live until I was disgusted by the poor display of cricket by the Pakistanis. Didn't watch a single match of '03.

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Watching a replay of Dizzy's 200....

Nah I wish

Watching what ever 9 Gives (atm Aus vs Saf 2007 Semi)