• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please tell me Koertzen can't be involved in ruining the final too

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Rudi seems to be an expert at not giving out utter PLUMB lbws, and giving out terrible ones. Ive lost count over the recent years the number of times my jaw has dropped at a rudi 'not out'. You need to remove middle stump for him to give lbws these days.
I haven't. Can't off the top of my head think of a "WTF wasn't that gone?" moment with him.

pasag

RTDAS
Lol, so it turns out Koertzen had a big part to play in yesterdays fiasco, which makes the thread and in particular the thread title rather humorous.

I haven't. Can't off the top of my head think of a "WTF wasn't that gone?" moment with him.
Do you follow cricket? here's two off the top of my head.

Try Mcgrath to Ali Cook in the final test (I think) second innings of this past Ashes. Hitting middle half way up.

And how about Lee getting KP with a full toss at I think Lords in the 05 series. (For which Rudi later apologised upon realsing how plumb it was)

Unless of course you didn't react with a "WTF wasn't that gone" in which case it's just a lack of understanding of the game instead of a poor memory which is holding you back.

You're really going to have to try harder if you want to get around me.
I don't. Which is why I make no attempt to and never will.

You're nothing more than an irritant floating nugget which won't flush & is always there. I've grown to tolerate you, but you remain of little consequence.