• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sri Lanka vs. New Zealand - who will you be rooting for?

SL vs. NZ, who will you be rooting for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pasag

RTDAS
Sri Lanka are usually one of my favourite sides, but after the resting incident and the fact that an Anzac final would be awesome, I'm going for New Zealand. Wont mind if SL win though.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Considering switching allegiance if that means I can jinx SL and make NZ win...

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Thought you were disappointed because ss was commenting on ODI cricket actually.

pasag

RTDAS
Actually this thread proves what I've known all along. SS likes ODIs and his whole ODIs are dire routine is nothing more than a facade. Busted.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Well, I frequently do comment on ODI threads, but not because I think they're all that great...but the sad fact is that there is no Test cricket going on right now, and I have very little choice.