• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sri Lanka vs. New Zealand - who will you be rooting for?

SL vs. NZ, who will you be rooting for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Wonder whether Rodgie's still reading these forums, TBH. :unsure:

Those stay-awake pills working again? :)

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wonder whether Rodgie's still reading these forums, TBH. :unsure:

Those stay-awake pills working again? :)
I know I certainly would be, probably just Cricket Chat though to see what everyone's thoughts are on the news and games etc. They're doing the trick alright.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well, I frequently do comment on ODI threads, but not because I think they're all that great...but the sad fact is that there is no Test cricket going on right now, and I have very little choice.
8-) Sure that's the case.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I know I certainly would be, probably just Cricket Chat though to see what everyone's thoughts are on the news and games etc.
Yeah, I'd certainly be if it was me.

That was what I did when it was me. :shy:

I'm guessing Rodgie is reading the stuff. G'day Rodgie, hope you're doing well. :)

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I'd be rooting for myself if I was getting down to business. Although I guess if it was an international sport, I'd be doing it for New Zealand.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Gone for the kiwis. Mainly 'cos they're the underdogs from here (although 20 off Fernando's last over has helped), but also because I'm a Union fan & feel an affinity with the country who shares my love for the sport. So it's a ego thing, really...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I'm going for the Lankans.

I like to be on the side that's winning.

That's why I don't support Australia.

Majin

International Debutant
As i've mentioned before, picked SL to win the tournament from the outset so...yeah. :)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I'd hoped the ;) conveyed my irony... evidently not. *sigh* :mellow:

Must... note... requirement... of... "YES, THIS POST WAS IRONIC"s... every... single... time...

I'd hoped the ;) conveyed my irony... evidently not. *sigh* :mellow:

Must... note... requirement... of... "YES, THIS POST WAS IRONIC"s... every... single... time...
There's really no need for that line on you're specific cricket related posts...as it's obvious they're not to be taken seriously...but yeah, on the one line banter, it's ambiguous.

Athlai

Not Terrible
:laugh:

^ At almost a fifth of people supporting Hitler during the match. I didn't even know he was playing.