• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is cricket in Asian Countries taken too seriously?

FILOCRICKET

Banned
@ FILOCRICKET, Just chill mate don't worry we all are just joking, a bit of humour keeps everyone in good spirits.
Im sorry i didnt mean to look aggressive its because i maybe from the other side of the world and youse cant see me i was jst joking too about the angry face but really I am laughing inside. Anyways its only my first day today and people all come in different shapes and sizes but i know ill be able to get to know and get use to everyone better as time goes on. My first empression is this is a good place to discuss a wide array of issues related to cricket.

Anyways to cricket web forum im pouring a glass of lipton ice tea for you and saying cheers (virtual cheers)

pup11

International Coach
Ok Dasa, Ice-T are you talking about that punk in Def Jan Vendetta? Anyways i just hate him, because he was no competition for me.

P.S: **Thanks to FILOCRICKET** really enjoyed the Ice Tea mate (virtually), so now i owe you a drink mate!!

And yeah CW is the perfect platform to discuss cricket, but than all work and no play makes "Pup" a dull boy.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Since the term "Asian" was used... green tea ice-cream is quite nice. Definite go if you're ever at a Japanese restaurant.

Whether you have that following an actual green tea drink is up to you. Some may find it excessive.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I love tea. Drink loads and love to try different stuff. I recently had a Chinese tea called Gun Powder in a tea bar in Calcutta. Gun tea.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
its team not tea:@
Hey Filo. Have you read Tin Tin comics? I am sure you have. Then you must be familiar with those two characters called Thomson and Thompson. We are like that. We are just many more than just two :)

The more you behave like the "Captain" the more we are gonig to be like the Thom(p)sons :)