• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Should Australia be Excluded from the World Cup?

Should Australia be Excluded from the World Cup?

• Total voters

Matt79

Global Moderator
Both Bond and Oram were out for injury/illness reasons. Other than that we were full strength.

Which is embarrassing.
Hmmm... yeah, Bond had a sore tummy didn't he? Funny the amount of comment around the traps from people over there expressing scepticism about that.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
As I intimated on another thread (in a different fashion), if Bond was sick, I'm Ru Paul.

FILOCRICKET

Banned
not excluded but more competitiveness from the other countries and thats what world cricket asks for? I mean are you kidding, you got to be joking, Can you imagine the cricket world without Australia it would be night mare, but mind you we could've been colonize by the Dutch in the 1600s and if thats the case it would've made us a football nation instead of a world cricketing force, or field a cricket team as **** as the Netherlands. But instead it was the British that colonize us almost 200 yrs later after the dutch.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well, to date Mr Cameron is playing odd-ones-out... the only Aussie to vote "yes" so far... :)

Fusion

Global Moderator
Not only should they be excluded, but all their players should be subject to a "draft" and Pakistan should have the first 11 picks.