• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Innings of the week 10th - 17th April

Innings of the week 10-17th April

• Ramnaresh Sarwan 92(75) vs South Africa

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pasag

RTDAS
Since Tomm is AWOL.

Went for AB, innings of the WC so far for mine.

Apologies for any mistakes in advance.

GGG

State Captain
Have to be de Villiers, awesome display of power hitting with cramp and all.

Steulen

International Regular
I've gone Smith

AB was actually out early on (shame on you Richard ;) ) and Smith's innings so sharply defined what was wrong with England's WC campaign it deserves a mention.

Poker Boy

State Vice-Captain
AB - not least because he was not fit for some of the time (reminded me of a saying that you worried about a fit Gordon Greenidge...but you were even MORE scared of him if he was limping when batting...)

jot1

State Vice-Captain
AB. No way any of the others can beat that one for sheer guts, power and comic relief.:)

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I went for Styris, a brilliant knock in tough conditions. AB wasn't as skillful and it's amazing how often Saffas can't handle batting for 40 overs without getting cramps.

The bowling by the Windies wasn't very flash on the day, while Sri Lankans did bowl good, so Styris for mine, pretty easily.