• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Neutral fans, who do u support?

who do u want to see win the cup?

• Australia

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • Sri Lanka

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • South Africa

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dinu23

International Debutant
Neutral fans, who do u want to see win the cup?

just wanted to see who you'll be hoping would win the cup...

vote away!!

Last edited:

LA ICE-E

State Captain
new zealand or south africa since they never won the cup and if south africa gets to the final they definitely deserve it

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
I would be happy if either NZL or Sri Lanka win. I voted for the Kiwis since I bet 500 USD on them :)

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
I would be happy if either NZL or Sri Lanka win. I voted for the Kiwis since I bet 500 USD on them :)
I usually find talking of my bet or revealing my bet before an event often brings bad luck or the wrong result .

haroon510

International 12th Man
i am not Sri lankan but Sri lanka has been my fivrate team for along time. so i voted for Sri Lanka. i just don't want Aus to win it.

dinu23

International Debutant
he's indian not sri lankan :p but 500 on NZ winning it? damn...you don't even know if they'll make it to the final...
it still comes to around 21000 indian rupees. still too much i think. ofcourse it must be a trivial amount for SJS. :D

Steulen

International Regular
I want Hussey, Malinga, Hall, Bond, Nel, Vettori, Clarke, Tait, McCullum, Styris and Muralitharan to win it...what should I vote?

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Interesting to note not a single person has so far voted for South Africa. Is there so much apathy towards South Africa ? or is it dislike ?

If they win it seems not many in CW will be cherishing their win.:)

dinu23

International Debutant
Interesting to note not a single person has so far voted for South Africa. Is there so much apathy towards South Africa ? or is it dislike ?

yeah, pretty strange that

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
I want Hussey, Malinga, Hall, Bond, Nel, Vettori, Clarke, Tait, McCullum, Styris and Muralitharan to win it...what should I vote?
NZ ofcourse!!!

4 Kiwis, 3 Aussies, 2 Lankans and 2 Saffies.

When you do the maths there is only one outcome..........

........NZ win the World Cup :p

LA ICE-E

State Captain

Well i would and just be happy it wasn't a repeat. but i would have voted for them but decided to go for nz either way it's good to have a new winner.

Francis

State Vice-Captain
Too hard to say. There's three teams I'm really partial to in that list.

Interesting thread though.