• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Neutral fans, who do u support?

who do u want to see win the cup?

• Australia

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • Sri Lanka

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • South Africa

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Ah... I know you and SJS are similar CW-wise but I don't see how I managed to think you'd posted his post. :huh:
That just made my day..:happy:

I am greatly honoured and chuffed that you equate me with the great SJS !!:happy:

I will die happy and certainly go to heaven after this.:laugh:

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
OK, I've decided...

Australia are too much the easy option, they're out.

All the other three deserve it equally, imo, but of all the players in the three squads there's only one I dislike and he happens to captain one of the teams...so they're out.

That leaves Sri Lanka and New Zealand, and based on Malinga's current hair style I'm voting Kiwi! Go NZ!
You should be supporting us (Sri Lanka) as your former one time colony (for 150 odd years), after all you were our master .:@

:laugh:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
That just made my day..:happy:

I am greatly honoured and chuffed that you equate me with the great SJS !!:happy:

I will die happy and certainly go to heaven after this.:laugh:
It was mostly based around the trivia stuff. :)

jammay123

State 12th Man
i dont care who wins i just want sa and aus to lose. if their i a way in which they could both get to the final and lose i would be happy. their just to smug

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
I usually find talking of my bet or revealing my bet before an event often brings bad luck or the wrong result .
I stopped thinking like that after I saw it made no difference to India's performance what I did. It was what they did (or didn't) that made me lose my money everytime.

I found a better solution.

Stop betting on India :)

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
it still comes to around 21000 indian rupees. still too much i think. ofcourse it must be a trivial amount for SJS. :D
Its not trivial but lets say I can afford to lose it. :)

Actually I thought Australia have to lose sometimes and that SAF and NZL had the best chance to topple them in a single game.

Hoping that those two (SAF and NZL) dont meet each other in the semis I bet on both giving myself two matches in one of which I just might make a killing..

Of course, it now looks l may have done better betting on Sri Lankans :dry: