• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ENGLAND FANS: do you still think Vaughan can hack it in ODIs?

Can Vaughan make it in ODIs?

• Total voters

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Quite clearly that bloody picture isn't doing any good, the poster himself doesn't care and the moderators don't have time to read every thread in Cricket Chat or the World Cup forum which is primarily where the guys posts. Are you too cool to use the report post button like other users Richard? It sounds hollow coming from you does it? For christs sake, get off your high horse and get over it. Let the moderators do their freakin' job.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
No chance, how many more opportunites does he need?

He is hopeless should just Quit imo. Haha "evil laugh"

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Quite clearly that bloody picture isn't doing any good, the poster himself doesn't care and the moderators don't have time to read every thread in Cricket Chat or the World Cup forum which is primarily where the guys posts. Are you too cool to use the report post button like other users Richard? It sounds hollow coming from you does it? For christs sake, get off your high horse and get over it. Let the moderators do their freakin' job.
:blink:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
OK, I'll try and post the pic less, can see that I might have been going overboard in the last few days.

I'm not gonna retire it completely though.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
The mods don't read the threads...? :blink:
Surprisingly James (who I believe is the only mod who has the power of banning) has more to do than just read the site, hence the report button is a far more effective method than you posting that tedious picture so often (which you may have noticed you've posted so many times with this current incarnation and he's still posting...

And Marc - still bashing that old one? 8-)
Yes, because while you continue to frequently quote someone just to put a smilie face underneath and add nothing to the discussion, there can be no other explanation...

FBU

International Debutant
I don't want to see Vaughan anywhere near the ODI side. You pick your best players and from them you pick a captain. His fielding is not that hot either.