• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mcgrath "on the spot" over his behaviour

frey

School Boy/Girl Captain
Glenn Mcgrath is surprised with a question re his behaviour from Tony Greig....its a setup, and Mcgrath comes off second best...even sheepishly admitting to his questioning of umpires as wrong. The bully boy has been caught on the hop in this clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQSKmatIN3k

In my view there is absolutely no problem with Glenn's response.

My question is....What is the point of this thread??:laugh: :laugh:

Last edited:

frey

School Boy/Girl Captain
Haha dire. If you wanted a video that actually makes McGrath look bad use this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jREBoD4JRYg

Ffs, have to do everyones dirty work for them around here.
I've seen that video before, and as well several hundred different news clips, videos and not so favourable stories on many players from each nation at one stage in the last ten years. In the heat of the battle of an international cricket match, Glen's behaviour is no different to that of many other players.

Again, I ask the question ....What is the point of this thread?? Will it just be an opportunity to revisit boring old news stories on Glenn and other cricketers? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Last edited:

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nothing wrong with what McGrath said, pretty standard sort of media comment I would've thought.

Haha dire. If you wanted a video that actually makes McGrath look bad use this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jREBoD4JRYg

Ffs, have to do everyones dirty work for them around here.
Haha geez, suprised the umpires didn't make a bigger deal out of it. Hayden upset a few people during that series if I remember rightly, Mark Taylor and Glenn McGrath being two of them.

frey

School Boy/Girl Captain
Nothing wrong with what McGrath said, pretty standard sort of media comment I would've thought.

I agree. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
I've seen that video before, and as well several hundred different news clips, videos and not so favourable stories on many players from each nation at one stage in the last ten years. In the heat of the battle of an international cricket match, Glen's behaviour is no different to that of many other players.

Again, I ask the question ....What is the point of this thread?? Will it just be an opportunity to revisit boring old news stories on Glenn and other cricketers? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I agree. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Dire

(Had to delete 2 smilies just so i could post this)